Friday, May 29, 2009

wes + kara | illinois wedding photographers | dekalb, il

We have a few previous weddings we need to post here on the blog, but I figured I would throw up a sneak peek for Wes and Kara since I'm currently sorting out their images.

We had a nice time shooting their rehearsal dinner on Friday night.  They had a beautiful wedding on Saturday in DeKalb.

They decided to see each other before the ceremony to get some of the portraits out of the way. I've been waiting for a veil like Kara's, so I was pretty excited to see it when she came around the corner for Private Time!  She had quite a beaming smile when she saw her groom for the first time!




Kara's sister and maid of honor, Brenna,  touched up her makeup right before the ceremony.  I was happy to get this shot since we didn't do preparation photos for Wes + Kara.


Kara was a stunning bride!



The newlyweds!  Mr. + Mrs. Wesley Bubb.


Here's a special moment before they took off in Wesley's bug! 


Congratulations, Wes + Kara!  You had a beautiful wedding, and we hope you enjoyed the sneak peek.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

make our day--leave us a comment :)